Worse Pain Ever!

I actually got this procedure done for free, by...

I actually got this procedure done for free, by referring 2 people to this dentist.  Would I do it again?  NEVER!

I just got this done last night, and still feel the pain.  By the third treatment (at 20 minutes each), I was in so much pain, I was in tears!  It felt like electric shocks were being administered to my teeth.  It's some of the worse pain I've ever felt in my life.  Then the careless lady was trying to pry the cemented blue stuff from my gums, making the pain even worse.  I still have blue crap cemented to my gums, so I have to go back, after my teeth aren't so sensitive.  Plus, my gums are swollen and bleeding in spots.

I read other reviews, where the office had people use fluoride toothpaste before the procedure....my dentist office sucks!  Part of the problem was that this woman really didn't care about me....I had to ask what she was doing every step of the way.  Having a good, caring dental staff person doing it would have been a lot better.  It looks like my teeth are a couple of shades whiter, but not worth it!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hercules Dental Care

The staff member was uncaring and did not explain what she was doing. The office didn't recommend using fluoride toothpaste before hand.