Worred About Post Septoplasty

I got the surgery to improve my appearance. I...

I got the surgery to improve my appearance. I hated that my nose was crooked and also I couldn't breath very well through my nose.

I was in a lot of pain when I woke up after the surgery but the pain only lasted a day or two and then I felt fine. The doctor placed plastic splints up my nose with straws. When he took them out three days after the surgery, it was very painful. But now I'm pain free.

I had Septoplasty to straighten my nose because it was very crooked, especially at the top. The doctor told me I could remove my cast ten days after the surgery. When I took the cast off, my nose was very straight and it was narrow at the top and I was pleased. The next day when I woke up, I looked in the mirror and noticed that my nose had swelled up at the top and the bone also looked slightly crooked at the top but not as bad as it was before surgery. It seemed the bone was going back towards the way it was. It's been four days and it is still like this. Is this normal or is my nose going to stay slightly crooked?

Dr. Lazaro Cardenas

My nose is still crooked after surgery