Got Rid of Double Chin - Worms, Germany

I am slim, but had a problem with a bit of a...

I am slim, but had a problem with a bit of a double chin. After research, I found a cosmetician/ "Heiltherapeutin" who would do a few small injections in my face. She warned that I would have some pain and swelling, and that I would need to apply ice.

The injections were not painful, but there was burning and swelling which was uncomfortable. I was supposed to drink lots of water, but I drank some wine, so the next day I was nauseous and had a splittling headache. I also looked like a frog for two days.

I felt tired and crappy for the next week, and I had a very heavy period for about two weeks, due to the soy lecethin (which raises estrogen levels). Since I was too tired to work out, I drank lots of tea and laid around the house during this time; thankfully, I had two weeks off. The swelling had gone away after the first week, and I was able to go on stage to sing 1 week afterwards.

Now it is more than 2 weeks later. My face looks thinner, most of the double chin is gone. Here in Germany, the mesotherapy is MUCH cheaper than in the US (I can't believe that people pay a thousand bucks for some injections!) That being said, this is NOT for weight loss, but for removal of small amounts of fat. I am satisfied with the results, but I will never forget how crappy I felt!

She explained what I would experience, and answered all of my questions. I paid 35 Euros.