Worked and No Real Pain, Just a Few Zingers

Was VERY skeptical before having procedure done...

Was VERY skeptical before having procedure done due to comments I read here. Went through with it anyway. Had Zoom done @ 1:45 on Thur 15 Jan. Had no discomfort during procedure. Had maybe 15-20 "zingers" after. Last one was about 3 hours after procedure was completed. None since (18 hr later).

Teeth still feel a little bit sensitive, but nor pain, just feel weird. I have 2 front teeth that are slightly chipped, those are the ones that I had the "zingers" with. Teeth are about 3 shades whiter. Also received bleaching solution with what I paid for touch ups in the future. Will go back to have trays made up after I have some crowns and veneers put in. Needed teeth whitened before new crown and veneers.

I would recommend this to others if you never had any issues/sensitivity with your teeth. If you had/have sensitive teeth, I would not recommend procedure.

Plano Cosmetic Dentist

DH performed procedure. He had done over 150 of them already with no issues that he knew of. Took extra time to ensure my gums were sealed/blocked off. No discomfort during the procedure.