Glad I Did It but Wishing for a Second One Already.

My doctor specializes in rhinoplasty which was why...

My doctor specializes in rhinoplasty which was why I chose to go with him. He always made me feel so comfortable and took time to answer all of my questions. I went to see him twice before finally deciding to go with him. He is also realistic and makes it a goal to make your nose look as natural as possible.

After my surgery, my nose looked just the way it used to but straighter. I had a bump in my nose and he removed it and gave it a more refined tip. The only complaint that I have is that I asked to get my nose thinner and he didn't do that. He said it wouldn't look natural if he did so, and he didn't want to be responsible for unnatural looking work. Although that is great, I know it could have been thinner and I'm a little disappointed about that, which is why a part of me wants a second surgery to get my nose to thin out.

Recovery time was about a week and half for me. I didn't even take meds except for the first day. After that, I didn't even need the meds because I wasn't in any pain. That says alot because I don't tolerate pain well at all! There was discomfort from the stuff that you have to keep in your nose but other than that I was fine. I was back at work in a couple of weeks.

I can post pics if people request it. I do suggest you go with this doctor but just make sure you are both on the same page about what you want.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly staff. Minimal pain!