Great Decision - Worcester, MA

Hello, I am a 22 year old male who got into an...

Hello, I am a 22 year old male who got into an accident and was not only left with two broken arms but also with a broken nose that changed the way my "old" nose looked like and needed surgery a few months after my accident. It was a little cricked and had a bump/hump on the top/bridge of my nose. After I had the surgery Dr. Fetchner made my nose back to the original or if not better than it was before.

Yes the first few days after the surgery was very uncomfortable but after my 7 day follow up and I got to get my splint removed my nose looked almost 100%. It was a little swollen still, slight black eyes still, and was still sore to the touch. However, after two weeks the black eyes were completely gone as well as noticeable swelling of the nose. After one month my nose was no longer sensitive to the "normal" touch.

It now has been 6 weeks after the surgery and I have to say EVERYONE including me really likes the way it came out. My nose is still very masculine and fits my face very good. The staff members are very respectful and Dr. Fetchner is a very nice guy to talk to. I was very nervous to have the surgery, however, I am very glad I did it and very happy at the way it came out.

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello, I am a 22 year old male who got into an accident and was not only left with two broken arms but also with a broken nose that changed the way my "old" nose looked like and needed surgery a few months after my accident. It was a little cricked and had a bump/hump on the top/bridge of my nose. After I had the surgery Dr. Fetchner made my nose back to the original or if not better than it was before. The staff members are very respectful and Dr. Fetchner is a very nice guy to talk to. I was very nervous to have the surgery, however, I am very glad I did it and very happy at the way it came out.

I'm so sorry about your accident and that you had to have reconstructive surgery. Glad that you're happy with the final outcome, though. Thanks heaps for posting your review here on RealSelf. It's stories like yours that help others who are in similar situations.