Septo/Rhinoplasty - Worcester, MA

I have had a severe deviated septum my entire...

I have had a severe deviated septum my entire life(no trauma) and after seeing several doctors who really couldn't help me, I was referred to Dr. Bentkover. He was the most thorough and paid attention to every detail. He got right to the bottom of the issue and from my first visit I knew he was the doctor I wanted to have do the surgery. The entire process was smooth, the staff is caring and the environment as a whole was very pleasant. Surgery went great, recovery and post op visits went well and I would highly recommend Dr. Bentkover to everyone and anyone!
Jenna, did not realize it was you. Thank you very much. Your high level of motivation plays a strong role in your care. I am privileged to be able treat you.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very appreciative. Good outcomes are all about paying attention to detail.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon