Why Go with Anything Less the Best? If You Want the Best, Go with Dr. Bentkover - Worcester, MA

My nose was broken when I was younger, but I...

My nose was broken when I was younger, but I didn't realize I had a deviated septum until the nose started to settle crooked in the years after it broke. It caused health complications like nasal infections, and emotional issues like low self esteem because it looked different from different angles. Honestly, I once would have told you I was the last person who would ever have plastic surgery... but finally I realized that it's not worth the health complications nor the lack of confidence. We have one life to live - and one nose to go with it. Why not make a change that will allow you to look and feel your best?

Thank your taking so much time to write such a comprehensive and positive review. Meeting your expectations with a natural looking nose was my goal, and it seems like we are getting there. I really appreciate your comments and will convey them to my staff. I look forward to seeing you at you 1 year post op visit. Remember, now it is also "my" nose.

Wow your testimonial gave me chills because I am so happy for you!  It is amazing how life changing a rhinoplasty can be for your confidence.  Thank you so much for sharing with the community!!!

Kate

I couldn't agree more. One life = one nose. Might has well have one you like. It sounds as if you really did your research on this. We'd love to see your before and after photos (you can even blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable).

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

My father is a surgeon and has been practicing in the Boston area for almost 20 years. So when I decided to have a septorhinoplasty, my father insisted I see the surgeon that one of the partners at his practice had recommended. I had consultations with several other surgeons in Massachusetts before I got to meet Dr. Bentkover, but other surgeons made me feel uneasy. My parents and I were highly critical of each surgeon's approach, manner, and plans for my nose, and none of them made us feel confident. This was not a surgery we were about to take lightly; when it's a permanent facial change, you want nothing less than the best. But from the minute I met Dr. Bentkover and his staff, I knew I was in the best hands. Everyone at his office is welcoming and easy-going, but highly professional and knowledgeable. Everything from his original plans for my surgery, to the information I was given in the months before, the day of, and after the operation... every step was thoughtful, assuring, and surpassed my expectations. I felt comfortable asking any silly question that came up, and he and his staff were speedy and detailed in their answers. And my nose looks FANTASTIC. Better than I could have even imagined it, honestly. I used to avoid looking in the mirror from different angles, but now I have to stop myself from admiring the new look! This is the thank you letter I gave him a few weeks after my surgery... Dear Dr. Bentkover, If I’m this excited about how my nose feels and looks already (just two weeks post-op), I can’t imagine how ecstatic I’ll continue to be for years to come. When we took off the bandages last week, I was in shock and awe of how pretty my new profile was – and I still am! Before the surgery, I was shy about telling anyone that I was going to have rhinoplasty in addition to the septoplasty. But now I seem to have the opposite problem; I might be a little too proud of it and I hope others notice the change. But the funny part, and the best part, is that... they don't. To me it looks vastly improved but it's so natural that one of my friends even asked me last week, "So, when are you getting the surgery done?" When I told my friends I already had it, she said, “Oh yeah, it is different – it’s prettier, but you still look like you. I feel like you’ve always looked this way.” I wanted to jump for joy but I resisted the urge for my nose’s sake. I can’t even say how grateful I am for the impressive work that you have done and the kindness that you, Nancy, and all those at your office have shown me over the last few months. You’ve given me a new excitement and confidence that will last for the rest of my life. Thank you! Although I prefer to be anonymous, I'll sign... ~Your patient who loves bringing in cookies