Absolutely Worth It - Worcester, MA

Growing up I had always hated my nose. I had a...

Growing up I had always hated my nose. I had a bump on my nose and absolutely hated my profile. I was always uncomfortable when a camera was out, making sure no one ever photographed or video taped me from the side. I had the hardest time finding a pair of sunglasses that looked right on my face and that fit my nose. One day I was talking with my mom about how I wished I could get a "nose job" and she said something along the lines of.... "Why not? If it will help to make you more comfortable with yourself, then do it." Hearing those comforting and supporting words come out of her mouth made me realize that I can do it and I could in fact make my dream come true. I did my research and found a surgeon that I absolutely love! At this point I am only 16 days post op. but I am already so happy with the results! And it will only get better. The tip of my nose is still a little swollen, as expected, and will go down within the next six weeks. I can't wait to see how much I love my nose after all the swelling subsides because I already love it so much now. The procedure & healing itself was a piece of cake. I did not experience any pain. Just a little discomfort from the swelling and stuffiness during the week of recovery- but it was totally manageable. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who feels the discomfort and lack of confidence that I felt before. So far it has already been so worth it... I look forward to my wedding now and I know I will be standing there at ease and not worrying about all the different angles that people will be snapping pics of me. Sounds silly but we all have our own insecurities and worries. :) I am sure that the doctor makes a huge difference in peoples' experiences. My surgeon of choice was Dr. Stuart Bentkover and him and his nurse Nancy made this whole process so enjoyable and exciting!
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bentkover is so knowledgeable and passionate about rhinoplasty. He put me at ease right from the beginning when I met with him for a consultation. I knew that day that he was the surgeon for me and I did not have to do any further research on any other surgeons. I had researched about him online. I looked at all his before & after's on his website, reviews from other patients of his, his background, degrees and board certifications. I was instantly impressed and felt comfortable putting my face in his hands. I am so happy that I chose him to do my surgery. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome so far and I am only 16 days post op! He spent so much time with me explaining everything and covering all details. He is so in depth with details and he is also very critical of his own work. I love that because I am so anal about everything. I am just so happy & so glad that I chose him to do my work. :)