Dr. Meena Saved My Bridge - Worcester, MA

I am glad to know Dr. Meena and would like to...

I am glad to know Dr. Meena and would like to share my case. I know Dr. Meena since early 2009 when I first went to her practice in Worcester for a check-up. The reason for my visit was to take her opinion after being a victim of an improperly fitted bridge for my upper right premolar and canines.

I had no problem with my teeth until I met with a car accident in 1997 when my right mandible was fractured. Also, I lost my upper two incisors. My mandible was immobilized for 4 weeks (during which I survived on liquid diet) and the fracture was heeled. Later. my broken incisors were root canal treated and replaced with a new bridge. During all these years, I got a couple of replacement bridges after the previous ones were worn out.

Meanwhile, my sinusitis problem was complicated, probably by these treatments and ended up in a tooth abscess of one of the neighboring canine tooth. This was diagnosed when I went to India (Hyderabad, my home town) for a visit. Although they diagnosed the tooth abscess, the dentist I saw in Hyderabad did a sloppy job while taking the measurements for my new bridge, which I needed after extracting the abscessed to tooth. As a result the bridge loosened day after day and came out completely by the time I returned back to Worcester. I was so fortunate that I could see Dr. Meena who identified and fixed the problem. Till today, I had no hint of any issues with the bridge.

My goodness, you have been through a lot! I can only imagine the amount of discomfort that was associated with having your mandible immobilized for a month.

It is great to hear that things are fitting comfortably for you now and that you have found a dentist that takes such great care of you. :)

Worcester Cosmetic Dentist

I am very thankful to Dr. Meena and her skillful approach to address my case. My sincere recommendation and reference to all is to go visit Dr. Meena, my favorite dentist, if they have any dental problem.