Finally Doing It After over a Decade of Wanting It! - Worcester, MA

I've been uncomfortable in my own skin for over 10...

I've been uncomfortable in my own skin for over 10 years. I used to have a very small chest in 7th and 8th grade - like an A. Then they grew probably a cup each year throughout high school. By the time I turned 19 I was DDD. I'm now 27 and hating my H/I size breasts. I'm also getting married in 6 months. I think I have reached the breaking point of wanting to be happy in my own skin. I had previously tried to get a reduction at age 19 - went to a consult and everything - but I could not afford the amount of physical therapy my insurance company required. Now I am a college graduate with a job in my field, and so I think now is the time. Even if I have to take out a loan to finance it, I have reached the point where I'm willing to do just that.
I'm from Central MA and I had a breast reduction last October. I highly recommend Dr. Ali at Northeast Surgery Center. It was the best decision I have ever made. Best of luck to you!
Get more then one opinion for plastic surgeons make sure they answer all your questions and reduce you to the size you want I have tons of photos on my profile I am getting a revision for side boobage August 25th It will be outpatient I will be numbed up and extra taken out was tight after surgery cant wait Please like all my blogs if you find them helpful to You GOOD LUCK I was initially denied I fought back a appeal and won so my insurance paid for it all and for my revision as well :)
Good luck on your journey and keep us updated☆