Double Mastectomy and Flap Reconstruction - Worcester, MA

Motive strong family history and because of meds I...

Motive strong family history and because of meds I am on. Pros not having to worry about cancer in the other breast. Cons feeling tight around my chest and back, not knowing if this is normal feeling. I don't feel like my PS is answering my questions, he makes me feel like I am asking outrageous questions.

Getting answers I need

I am 10 weeks post op and I feel like my surgeon is listening to me and answering my questions. I am having my exchange surgery on 1/2/14 and I am looking forward to not feeling like I have lead balloons on my chest. I also hope that the tightness will go away.
do not want to answer

He was very informative in the beginning, but now I don't seem to get the answers to my questions when I ask. He looks at me like I am crazy when I ask for numbing meds before he fills my expanders or takes fluid that builds up off. I am 8 weeks out and I am seen weekly still which is good but he is walking out the door when I am trying to ask questions.

Sounds like my first surgeon,disasterous, maybe there is an associate you can speak too,good luck!
I saw my surgeon today and he was much better listened and answered my questions. I feel like I may have turned a corner for the better today. I will continue on the path I am on and see how it goes.
That's great, my prayers are with you!!