Extremely Satisfied! - Worcester, MA

I would like to say thank you Dr. Ekstrom because...

I would like to say thank you Dr. Ekstrom because this experience has been wonderful. I have been insecure about wearing bathing suits and certain clothes that I couldn't wear a bra with because I had slight tuberous breast deformity and they were quiet small also. I normally wear a padded bra which makes me look 2 sizes bigger so that my body could look proportionate for the past couple years. I decided now that I am 24 years old its time for me to be comfortable and secure.

My goal was to gain confidence in myself, which I now do, and its nice to be excited for the summer months to come! Dr. Ekstrom had created a very realistic look with my breasts, she also helped on the size decision, which I wanted the largest I could go because I am curvy so it would go better with my body. I went with 400cc's, silicon, under the muscle and high profile because it helped to shape my breasts due to the tubular shape. I am very happy I went a little larger than I originally thought because they are perfect, and I definitely got my moneys worth!

The cons of this experience is the recovery period, I was in pain for about a week and also due to all the medicine I got backed up which I would recommend getting stool softener along with the other medicine for after surgery.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

Word of mouth, Board of Certified Plastic Surgeons, other internet sites. The great thing about Dr. Ekstrom is that she makes sure her patients always feel comfortable talking with her, she takes the time to make sure you know that she will always be there to answer any questions and she has and always gives an honest answer. Dr. Ekstrom is very intelligent and caring, which has made this experience wonderful. Her statistics for experiencing problems that can occur after this surgery is phenomenal, which shows that she pays close attention to detail to ensure patients safety. I originally researched Doctors in Worcester, MA that are Certified Plastic Surgeons and also had great reviews, so I met with another Doctor along with Dr. Ekstrom. I choose Dr. Ekstrom because she is very personable and real. I know other people that had also gone to Dr. Ekstrom and had a great experience. It also helped that I felt more comfortable having a woman Doctor who really knows about women, because she is a women! Thank you Dr. Ekstrom for enhancing my life!