Awesome Mini Lift - Worcester, MA

I was looking for the opportunity to look younger,...

I was looking for the opportunity to look younger, rested, and more energized using minimally invasive methods available in the modern beauty industry. As a hard working woman I did not have time for long recovery that required for full face lift procedure and I did not want a dramatic appearance change either. Mini face lift option provided me with all I wanted: refreshed look on budget within the time frame I could afford. Procedure was very well communicated with me and well organized by doctor's office and I did not experience any stress or anxiety, I came well rested and well prepared. Everything was done in time and went as planned. I did not even take painkillers, over the counter Tylenol kept my pain level mild. I was provided with clear instruction on how to take care of myself after surgery. I followed instructions and recovery was smooth, doctor Stuart was checking and monitoring my progress very thoroughly. I felt relaxed and taken care of. After a week I was almost back to normal with few restrictions that did not affect the quality of my life, so I enjoyed the 2nd week as a vacation. I was back to work 2 weeks after procedure and back to normal. Best of all, my looked improved but did not attract any unnecessary close attention from my colleagues. I received a lot of compliments on good vacations! I am glad I get this procedure done!

Added Pictures

Please check out my before and after pictures to illustrate my feedback. It is still awesome, I am glad I did it!
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Stuart Bentkover is very skillful, experienced and professional. He works with me to understand my face anatomy, aging patterns and my desires for the face improvement. I trust his decisions and recommendations. I strongly believe that successful outcome and great look that I got after the mini lift was due to choose a great surgeon, not just the procedure. Also, all his office employees are highly professional and caring individuals!

Your before and after pictures are amazing; what great results!
Thanks for the great info-I am thinking of having it done and live in your area. Did you have it done in his office while awake or asleep in a hospital/surgi center?
Glad you are so pleased with your mini-lift. It sounds like you got everything you wished for!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'd love to see your before and after pictures. They're SO helpful for others considering a mini lift.

I just uploaded my before and after pictures. Please check them out!
Thank you very much for your kind comments. Part of the reason you did so well was your very positive attitude.