Cool Sculpting - One Day In - Wooster, OH

I am a 52 year old woman, 5'6 1/2" tall; Presently...

I am a 52 year old woman, 5'6 1/2" tall; Presently weigh 172 pounds (a bit over weight). I have never had children and have always had trouble with my lower abdomen. Even when I was younger I had a pouch. I have been on Weight Watchers and slimmed down to 145 pounds. I like myself at that weight. I could never get rid of the pouch, as many other women have stated. I am a very stressed person and I believe this adds to my weight in the middle. I do have a gym membership but get depressed because the middle does not go away and that is why I had researched Cool Sculpting by Zeltiq for the last year.

Well, I decided to get it done and had it done yesterday. The staff at Skin Care Solutions in Wooster, OH, were very thorough in their explanation of the procedure, what to expect, what not to expect. I was explained to as to what I would feel during the procedure and what I would thereafter immediately and in the following days.

The pictures that are taken for your file are painful mentally. I can't stand the sight of my lower abdomen when I bend over or needless to say if I try to wear sexy underwear. YUK!

The large applicator is what was used on me. Yes, it does hurt when the fat is pulled up inside. I flipped "the bird" to my Mom who I could see from the bed. The pain does subside after about five minutes and the cold did not bother me. The massage after the applicator slightly hurt, but it wasn't a big deal.

I dressed and went out to eat a couple of hours later. My skin today does look a little swollen in the treated area and there is slight bruising and I am tender to the touch, but not in any pain that I can't deal with at the moment.

I will see what happens tomorrow and update this review. The reason I have "not sure" on this review is that I just had it done. I will post on this as it occurs.

Presently, the cost was painful, as a second procedure is on the horizon after 60 days, same area.

I was told that my upper abdomen will flatten as the fat reduces in the lower area and that the change will be the most noticeable in the belly button area.

Skin Care Solutions

Great experience all way round. Cannot rate the aftercare portion. I will update rating at a later time.