31 Year Old with Boobs to my Knees - Saint Paul, MN

I have two children and nursed them for over 3...

I have two children and nursed them for over 3 year combined. My breasts got extremely large while breastfeeding and lost basically all volume and became very saggy after each child was weaned. I knew I wanted to get a breast lift (and possibly implants) as soon as the first was weaned. After weaning the second child, I knew I wanted them not only lifted, but filled out as well!

I just had my surgery 3 days ago and am pleasantly shocked at how great the recovery has been! Friends of mine have recently had similar surgeries and told me how miserable they were the first few days (at minimum) after surgery. Other than getting sick from the anesthesia (which I anticipated because of previous oral surgeries) I have been comfortable and basically pain free! I'd explain the feeling as when your milk just comes in a few days after having a baby. Also, when I try to do simple things (such as opening a door or a jar) if feels like I lifted heavy weights and am tender.

I expected to be bed ridden for a few days at least. Instead, I've had to remind myself to take it easy because I feel so good.

Dr. Hoffman has been so supportive since surgery as well! He called 6 hours after my surgery and when he couldn't get a hold of me, he called my husband's number and talked to him about how I was doing. On my one day post op appointment he was concerned about the color of one of my nipples. Since then he has followed up to make sure things are healing properly. I've never met a doctor as caring or professional as Dr. Hoffman and never seen such a supportive staff at a doctor's office.

I couldn't say enough good things about Dr. Hoffman and his staff and will recommend them to anyone wanting anything tweaked!

Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

I had consults with two highly regarded plastic surgeons and felt more comfortable with Dr. Hoffman than the other. The entire staff at Hoffman's office is friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and professional. I instantly had so much confidence in Dr. Hoffman and his staff and knew I wanted to move forward with a breast lift and implants.