I Am So Lucky to Age in the Time of Juvederm - Woodlands, TX

I love juvederm and feel so lucky to be growing...

I love juvederm and feel so lucky to be growing older when products like this are available. I have had 6 injections over a period of 4 years. It lasts a long time on me and I do touch-ups every six months. I have had it injected into the lip border area, lower lip, the corners of my lips to give me the upturned mouth, marionette lines, smiles lines, and cheek area.

When I took my son to the emergency room last month (he got drunk and bably sprained his ankle) the nurses thought I was his wife and could not believe I was his mother. He is 27 and I am 50. I attribute my younger appearance to avoiding the sun like the plague all my life and juverderm.

Dr. George Davis

Dr. George Davis is a great injector. He is a true artist with the needle.

So glad to hear you are loving what Juvederm is doing for you!

When you say that you had it injected into the lip boarder area is that to help take care of those little vertical lines (pucker marks) that form there? I'm just starting to get them and HATE them! I tried Botox on it and it felt so weird, so that wasn't an answer for me. Would love to hear if that is what it took care of for you.

Hi, no I do not have vertical lines. The lip vermillion, I think it is called just kind of makes the lip area more youthful but it must be done by a talented injector. I really like Dr. George's way of injecting into the upper cheek area under the eye. This really got rid of the fine under eye lines that were creeping in.