"Mommy Makeover" .. Couldn't Be Happier - The Woodlands, TX

After 2 pregnancies, all baby weight lost, but a...

After 2 pregnancies, all baby weight lost, but a lot of excess skin, breasts sagged and lost volume, muscle separation.

The Woodlands Plastic Surgeon

Dr L is an artist. I had a breast lift/augmentation and tummy tuck.. some lipo on the hips. She helped me choose the proper size for my implants and I couldn't be happier. I am 4 weeks post-op and already looking like a new person. Her facilities are state of the art, staff if knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable. I also felt better having a female surgeon.

Congrats on your new body!! I am 4 weeks post op this Thursday. I had a mommy maker as well. :)
How are you feeling? I'm frustrated as I am DYING to get to the gym. I guess that means I'm feeling much better :). My implants are still a little high. I also had a lift, so I understand it takes a little longer for the implants to settle. I had a 450 and a 500 gel implants. I thought they would be ridiculous on me, but glad I trusted my Dr's judgement . They're the perfect size for my build. I look full, not huge. Did you get any word on how you will be able to treat your scars? And are you on the "no underwire" bra protocol? It's making me crazy .. hard to dress for work w/ sports bras.
hello.. glad to hear u are doing well... iam 8 weeks postop and loving my results:0 ... i also had a breast augm with a lift and tt and lipo of the flanks(hips).. how are u comin along? im doing good pretty much back to normal.. some aches here and there mostly on my kipo areas...
I'm SOO ready for an underwire and comfy bra. I officially HATE every bra (aside from the sports bras I got from my PS). I've tried about 5 different kinds and can't stand them ... maybe I will be happy when I can wear an underwire again. What did your PS recommend for scar care? So far, I have done nothing .. as advised. I am not too sore .. My implants are still a but high, but I have beenin a band now for about 2 weeks ... looking forward to the final results !