Day 4 Radiesse Review - The Woodlands, TX

43 year old male. My mother went through a...

43 year old male.

My mother went through a long battle and death at the end of 2010. I lost a good 20 pounds during this period and was just tired of being told how tired i look...

I recently got botox[ its new generic form actually] around the eyes and forehead, that was not a new thing for me, but while in the chair began to visit with my doc about the tired looking thing. As I looked back at photos of myself over the past few years, i realized i actually had been hollowing out for the last 5 years. Slim in my build by nature, my face began to show age through my eyes...

2 syringes $650 each, one in the tear trough, and one on the laugh lines.
Laugh lines: GONE. not really sure if I care, but man, people are asking whats up at work. The under eye hallowing: GONE.

Originally i was pretty puffy and scared. I could TOTALLY feel something foreign in face the first day.
Day 2, really bruised under the eyes, i have 1 black eye that is really bad. but the swelling calmed down on day 2, and now on day 4, other than the black eye, it is absolutely a life saver! its gonna take 10 years off and bring back to looking how i feel!

It is expensive, the sticker shock had me wetting my pants, and if this last as long as 18 months, it will be well worth it to me as opposed to surgery. I dont really know why there are so many bad reviews on here...guess each person is different. I think I would suggest getting your laugh lines done first. if they do well, then I would do the eyes. I just jumped all in, but if I would have read some of these reviews I would ve been plenty scared.
When i say gone, i mean GONE. It is really about timing now for me. I would NOT repeat this at this cost anytime soon.

Amazing how much energy you gain back when you look like you arent tired...psychosomatic? I could care less... LOVE IT

Gregg Reger MD

Dr R actually utilizes more of a medical approach rather than a plastic surgery approach in visiting with you about your issues. This is 1 0f 3 totally different procedure's I have done with his office and have been pleased with all.