Day 4 Radiesse Review - The Woodlands, TX

43 year old male. My mother went through a...

43 year old male.

My mother went through a long battle and death at the end of 2010. I lost a good 20 pounds during this period and was just tired of being told how tired i look...

I recently got botox[ its new generic form actually] around the eyes and forehead, that was not a new thing for me, but while in the chair began to visit with my doc about the tired looking thing. As I looked back at photos of myself over the past few years, i realized i actually had been hollowing out for the last 5 years. Slim in my build by nature, my face began to show age through my eyes...

2 syringes $650 each, one in the tear trough, and one on the laugh lines.
Laugh lines: GONE. not really sure if I care, but man, people are asking whats up at work. The under eye hallowing: GONE.

Originally i was pretty puffy and scared. I could TOTALLY feel something foreign in face the first day.
Day 2, really bruised under the eyes, i have 1 black eye that is really bad. but the swelling calmed down on day 2, and now on day 4, other than the black eye, it is absolutely a life saver! its gonna take 10 years off and bring back to looking how i feel!

It is expensive, the sticker shock had me wetting my pants, and if this last as long as 18 months, it will be well worth it to me as opposed to surgery. I dont really know why there are so many bad reviews on here...guess each person is different. I think I would suggest getting your laugh lines done first. if they do well, then I would do the eyes. I just jumped all in, but if I would have read some of these reviews I would ve been plenty scared.
When i say gone, i mean GONE. It is really about timing now for me. I would NOT repeat this at this cost anytime soon.

Amazing how much energy you gain back when you look like you arent tired...psychosomatic? I could care less... LOVE IT

Gregg Reger MD

Dr R actually utilizes more of a medical approach rather than a plastic surgery approach in visiting with you about your issues. This is 1 0f 3 totally different procedure's I have done with his office and have been pleased with all.

Hi Texarican,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. This is a good review, because not only were you happy with the final results, but you also gave the community the not fun side of getting a procedure, which is great for the community to know. If it does last the 18 months that you hope, are you going to continue to have it done? Also you mentioned you have pictures, would you be comfortable sharing them? We would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt