Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined - The Woodlands, TX

I had lost weight and I had 11 pounds of extra...

I had lost weight and I had 11 pounds of extra skin hanging from my mid section.

I first had all the extra skin in my mid section removed which involved an incision all the way around, night in the hospital and 4 drains... The second surgery involved a breast lift, liposuction, skin removal from my side (I called them my side boobs = extra skin). The scares are minimal, treatment was wonderful and the entire experience I would do again and again with her office.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have now had two surgeries with Dr. K after massive weight loss. I have never in my life felt so cared for in a doctor’s office however not only from the doctor but her entire staff. I can always call with any question and they answer it with a smile. I visited about 5 other surgeons and almost didn't have any of the surgeries until I met Dr. K and then I was comfortable and ready. It wasn't about the money although she was one of the cheapest quotes. It was about the compassion and understanding. Listing to what I wanted and needed. The hugs and happiness I get when I visit the office. Please at least meet her if you are on the search for a surgeon.