Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined - The Woodlands, TX

I had lost weight and I had 11 pounds of extra...

I had lost weight and I had 11 pounds of extra skin hanging from my mid section.

I first had all the extra skin in my mid section removed which involved an incision all the way around, night in the hospital and 4 drains... The second surgery involved a breast lift, liposuction, skin removal from my side (I called them my side boobs = extra skin). The scares are minimal, treatment was wonderful and the entire experience I would do again and again with her office.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have now had two surgeries with Dr. K after massive weight loss. I have never in my life felt so cared for in a doctor’s office however not only from the doctor but her entire staff. I can always call with any question and they answer it with a smile. I visited about 5 other surgeons and almost didn't have any of the surgeries until I met Dr. K and then I was comfortable and ready. It wasn't about the money although she was one of the cheapest quotes. It was about the compassion and understanding. Listing to what I wanted and needed. The hugs and happiness I get when I visit the office. Please at least meet her if you are on the search for a surgeon.

Impressive weight loss, congratulations! I just joined weight watchers, I have 100 lbs to lose. I know I will have lots of extra abdomen skin:( if I manage to lose it. Your surgery looks amazing.. Is that called a tummy tuck?
Amazing! Your skin sagged in the mid section just like mine. What procedure did you have done? Girl, you give me hope!
wowww! You are a new woman!! Looking great :)
Wow! U look amazing!!!!
Hi, can you please tell me if it was 14k for all of your surgeries, total, or was that just for the tummy tuck? Congrats on your weight loss, you look awesome! :)
Congratulations on your weight loss and great surgical results.
You look terrific!

wow, your after pics look amazing and 120 pounds is a huge achievement. Did you have bariatric surgery to lose that much weight?

I lost 120 pounds prior to the skin removal around my waist surgery.

Thanks for your review Julie. 11 pounds of skin removed is a considerable amount and must have made quite a difference. Can I ask how much weight you lost prior to surgery?