Finally Boobies :)

Im 25, 5'6, 140lbs... I have always had small...

Im 25, 5'6, 140lbs... I have always had small breast, I was told with age and more children I will have bigger breast. lol Well I'm not waiting on old age and having more children is not an option. I realized I wanted a BA after having my son 5 years ago. I gained breast after he was born but when the milk went away so did the volume :( I had been doing research since my son was about 16 months I went to many doctors and I finally found the right one. She is awesome and has a great staff. I am currently a 34A I decided to go with 400cc High Profile Silicone implants. My surgery is scheduled for February 13 (tomorrow). I am so excited and nervous, but so anxious to see my results. I will post pics soon :)

This is the day after my surgery an I feel okay,...

This is the day after my surgery an I feel okay, still taking my pain meds and they work well.

I don't remember much about the surgery. I do remember that everyone made me feel very comfortable and I wasnt nervous at all.

My breasts look good so far. But my left breast is more firmer than my right, I was told this is normal since I am right handed. So now Im going to start doing more with the my left side. Time to take this flight (meds).
Cant wait for future results :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon