Awesome! - The Woodlands, TX

For Me.

For Me.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research before selecting a surgeon and knew I wanted a surgeon with a great reputation and proof of great work. From the many forums I read and participated in, as well as Dr. Kim’s own web site, I got the proof I needed in both awesome previous work and recommendations. That was enough for me to schedule a consultation appointment to either confirm or rule her out. At my first appointment I was “SOLD”! Dr. Kim and her entire staff instantly made you feel like family and showed genuine care and concern for you, individually, and took the time to completely answer any questions / concerns. They remained “family” throughout the entire process as well as after and I could not be happier with my breasts. Dr. Kim is a very talented artist who actually cares about you, what you want to achieve, and how you feel. Dr. Kim and her staff were very pleasant in answering any and all of my phone calls with questions and concerns before the procedure and would even call me to check on me and make sure I was still comfortable with my decisions. I could not imagine having had a better surgeon, better experience, and most of all, better results with my breasts. I highly recommend Dr. Kim and her staff.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in