Worth Every Penny - Woodland Hills, CA

I had this done this week and am very pleased. Saw...

I had this done this week and am very pleased. Saw my dentist on a Tuesday for a cleaning and check-up. Also to discuss Veneers as I was pretty unhappy with my teeth lately.

They found a cavity so we arranged for me to comeback and get the cavity done on Thursday and do the whitening. My thinking was the whitening might be enough to avoid the many many thousands that veneers will cost.

So after the cavity was addressed they moved me to the ZoomRoom. Put the guarded in, packed me up with gauze and what not and started the 4 - 15 whitening segments. Other than checking on me or removing the old gel and putting on fresh each 15 minutes I slept through most of it. Dr. had recommended to bring earbuds and some music which was helpful.

Outcome: 7-8 shades whiter. Putting Veneers on hold now.
Pain: yeah had the "zingers" occasionally for 24 hours but they last only a few seconds so who cares? Didnt need the desensitizing gel they gave me.
Worst part: told not to eat or drink anything with color that might stain the teeth for another 24-36 hours. No Coffee!. Chicken with mashed potatoes, whie bread, white rice.

Ruben

Needed a new dentist in my area. Searched for those who took my insurance and then read all the reviews online. Looked at their very professional website and to top it off they could accomodate my very short schedule.