Super Happy with Sculptra, I Look Great! - Woodland Hills, CA

I went to see Dr. Osman last spring for sculptra....

I went to see Dr. Osman last spring for sculptra. I'm in my 20's and it's been a great experience. I had 2 treatments of sculptra about 7 weeks apart. I started to notice a difference a couple months later and it just keeps getting better and better. It's now been a year and the sculptra is still going strong! My face is much fuller now, yet it's so natural since its my own fat. He's the best!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sculptra community.

I had the sculptra put in my "nasolabial folds",...

I had the sculptra put in my "nasolabial folds", well at my age I don't really have those lines yet, but there was a loss of fat there that cast shadows in that area though. The sculptra has filled that in nicely and the area now reflects light. I also had sculptra fill In the hollow below my cheekbone (between cheek & chin) because there was a little hollowing there too. Coincidentally, I had an acne scar pit along the nasolabial fold and the sculptra filled that scar out. Ha! One less acne scar to worry about :)

I don't know about this sculptra for twenty year olds....I think I understand that you got it for sagging around the n-l folds? The areas the doctor filled in are the correct areas or typical areas for 40 and 50 year olds, but I have never heard of a twenty year old getting stuff like this unless the doctor is unscrupulous and takes advantage of a patient who is OCD. I wonder if other doctors think it's okay to put this in a twenty year old whose face hasn't even begun to age. More importantly, what happens later? Or is it okay to do this?
I'm 25. Sculptra is less for sagging and more for hollowness. Every year humans lose 1 teaspoon of fat on average from their face, so eventually we'll lose so much fat and it produces an aging effect. There was no "sagging" around my folds, just hollowness around that area. My doctor never tried to push anything on me that I didn't need. I asked him for sculptra on my cheekbones and he said "no they're already too full". (I have HUGE natural cheekbones) because I'm Ukrainian I guess.
I updated it, can you please add it to sculptra section now Thank you
Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Osman is literally the sweetest Dr. I have ever met. He is very intelligent and knows exactly what to do. He isn't pushy and doesn't suggest anything that you don't need. I am so impressed by his kindness and expertise. He was so precise with the sculptra. He is truly an amazing doctor and a great human being.