36H Down to a 36D - Woodland Hills, CA

I'm 36 with a 15 yr old daughter. I've always had...

I'm 36 with a 15 yr old daughter. I've always had huge breast and my frame is fairy small. After have headaches, neck aches, shoulder and back problems I decided to get a breast reduction. I'm 12 days post op today and I feel good. I have swelling of course, taking it easy, eating healthy and the whole 9 yards. Getting impatient at home but trust me, rest rest as much as you can. Don't be Super Woman as most of us are use to doing.
By the way my insurance covered my procedure. All I paid was my copayment of $100 DLS

Day 17!

Ok today makes 17 days post op and my girls are doing well. Still swollen, bruising is going away. I am still living in my surgical bras even when I sleep. My doctor told me I don't have to wear it at night but I feel better with it on.

19 days Post Op

The surgical tape has been falling off on its own and I noticed some rippling and visual tissue area. I started to "air them out" as my dr ordered. Anyone else have these issues? Also I noticed that my nipples don't look the same. Can you see what I'm talking about?

Close up of right incision

Here's a close up pic of the incision under my right booby :/

More pics

Just a few more pics to see the difference

Post

Update on incision

I went to the Dr. to check on my incision and she said that it is NOT infected (YIPPY) BUT that I am doing too much so I need to take it slow and allow myself to heal. She has me on the wet/dry remedy which consist of soaking a piece of gauze with saline, applying that directly onto the wound then covering up the wet gauze with a dry peice and tapping it on my booby. Me next appt is 4/24. Let's see how that goes.............

Car Accident Today

I was driving to work today and this women rear ended me while I was sitting in traffic. I lower back hurts. My boobies do not hurt but I'm worried. What if I dont feel anything now and later on I will..
Dr. Sendia Kim

Dr. Kim was amazing. She's with Kaiser in Woodland Hills,CA & specializes in breast reconstruction of cancer patients which is why I chose her to do my surgery.

I hope all is well. You haven't posted since the accident.
Hope your OK!
You look great!
also have you tried bromelain for the swelling? take between meals, utterly miraculous
No I have nit tried Bromelain. I've been taking Arnica pellets...is it the same or better?
only have experience of bromelain and it was miraculous. take between meals
Take the advice of the PS and everything will be fine. it is amazing how the puckering smooths out as the stitches dissolve. You have a lovely overall result, don't risk developing holes etc by doing too much.
Thank you peediewife! Even my tummy feels swollen. it's weird. I contacted the doctor today and she wants to see the incision so we'll see what she says.
Wow, looking great and what a wonderful figure you have. give it another 6 - 8 weeks for things to settle down, you still look very swollen.
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.
You are going to continue to feel better and better as the days go by.  I felt super at one month post op.
Thanks Kimmers25! I can't wait to feel normal!
I know girlie!   You will get there and be glad for everything you went through at the end.