Just Finished my Invisalign Treatment - Woodbury, NY

A few weeks ago, I finished my Invisalign...

A few weeks ago, I finished my Invisalign treatment. I do not normally write reviews, however - I have been getting SOOO many compliments from my friends and family about my smile, that I think I should give a huge THANK YOU to Dr. Jacquie and her staff. From the initial consultation with Dr. Jacquie up to my last appointment - I felt so comfortable. I was nervous choosing an Orthodontist, but after my consultation - I knew this was the practice for me. I followed the "rules" and wore my invisalign tray as much as possible - I wanted this treatment to go smoothly and correctly...so I did all I could to get the best results.
New York Orthodontist

My appointments were quick and painless and to my surprise, I liked going to the appointments and seeing all the familiar faces. Specifically Jen and Vanessa were always so inviting. Everytime I saw Dr. Jacquie she would give me a warm welcoming and make me laugh. Dr. Jacquie made me a promise that my smile would be "GORGEOUS" (her words) and you know what, IT IS! I am in Sales, and when I travel and meet new clients, I hear "wow, you have perfect teeth" - from clients I have never even met before. It's amazing how much your smile changes your beauty. Besides, just the overall look of a perfect smile, I no longer have a sore jaw. Dr. Jacquie said that when your bite is off, you can get pain and discomfort. No more of that for me. I would recommend this practice to anyone and everyone.