Natural - Botox and Filler - Woodbury, MN

I am a 35 year old, hard working mother of two...

I am a 35 year old, hard working mother of two young children. I live in the Midwest, where Botox and fillers seem like treatments only people in Hollywood would do. This was my first introduction to Botox and fillers; I had no idea that so many people, even in the Midwest, have had these types of treatments. I was specifically concerned that after my injections I wouldn’t look like myself. I was worried that my husband would say, “What did you do to yourself!” I didn’t want to look too filled and unnatural. I couldn’t believe the results! I looked ten years younger and the change was so natural that even my husband couldn’t pin point what had been done. He would comment on how good I looked but never figured it out.

It is good to hear you liked the look and felt it was still natural looking. What areas did you have done?

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campanelli took the time to listen to my concerns. He carefully examined my skin, facial features, and natural facial movements. Then, he chose the appropriate placement for Botox and filler to hide my flaws and enhance my natural facial features. Dr. Campanelli is truly an artist.