Chose the Wrong Surgeon - Woodbridge, VA

I had a breast reduction and lift just over 6 mos...

I had a breast reduction and lift just over 6 mos ago and I have been completely miserable since. My breasts are half under my arms and fall to the side when I sit. I'm constantly in pain and have had a second opinion by a surgeon who has said my surgeon has taken too much tissue from the front and not enough from the side. I have an indent in my left breast and my nipple looks like it's sliding off to the side. I cannot believe that the surgeon i chose with as much experience as he has and board certified that he could get these results. He never mentioned the possibility of a second procedure, and even stressed that I would absolutely LOVE the results. Going back to that surgeon is not an option for me. Hopefully, my insurance company will pay for a revision of this terrible outcome.

Hi wndoshopg- just curious as how you are doing? I have had some challenges myself. Like you I had done research and found someone with a great reputation. Hope you are doing well and would love to hear how you are doing.
I am so sorry this happened. Good luck with getting a revision of your surgery results. This has to be devastating.
I am so sorry about your results. I hope your insurance has not paid this surgeon. Please keep in touch with this community for support. God Bless.
He's been paid not only by my insurance but by me :o( I'm in the process now of finding an attorney, getting a sonogram, looking for a surgeon who can correct this mess and hopefully putting all this behind me soon. It's amazing the pain this has caused me. thanks for your note and your support Ella.
I am so very pleased that you are following up through the courts. Your attitude is good - just keep one foot in front of the other and keep going forward. I am sure you don;t need any cautionary comments so just know that I am praying you will move on from this nightmare very soon. Bless You.
I'm so sorry, everyone's worst fear. Thank you for taking us on your journey, I truly wish you the best.
Thank you B3! i thought I had done my homework on the surgeon but apparently I was wrong. Right now I'm looking forward to putting all this behind me, but don't believe that'll happen for a while yet. Thanks again for your note of support.