Facial Filler - Woodbridge, VA

Dr Marefat is a brilliant plastic surgeon. His...

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Dr Marefat is a brilliant plastic surgeon. His professionalism is impeccable and he is a perfectionist at his skilled craft. I had acne scaring and loss of collagen to my face that made my cheeks look a bit drawn and acne scaring was very visible. Dr. Marefat performed the procedure “injectable facial fillers” to enhance my cheek volume and reduce my acne scars. He walked me through the process before and during the procedure which made me feel very comfortable and secure. The results were outstanding and I very pleased being in the hands of such a professional plastic surgeon. He provided me with excellent result. My cheeks were filled out and my acne scars were reduced significantly. I highly recommend Dr. Marefat as a professional plastic surgeon. I'm sure you will be pleased with the outcome. I am very pleased with my results!