58 Year Old Woman Wanting to Look Better Without Surgery - Woodbridge, ON

Dr. Nield came highly recommended, by friends and...

Dr. Nield came highly recommended, by friends and associates at work. She is known for being conservative and realistic. I have done Botox and filler in the past with Dr. Nield and have always been happy with her results. My neck and jowls were looking a bit droopy so Dr. Nield suggested that I try Ultherapy. She was very realistic with the outcome and the fact that it would be 3 months before I began to see results.
In fact, Dr. Nield underestimated the results. Wow, I look great. Some friends thought I may have had a facelift, but I didn't! My cheeks are less droopy and my jawline is much more defined. I will certainly do the treatment again in 2 years.
Dr. Nield does all treatments herself, so it made me feel very confident in the treatment itself.

I just had Ultherapy done on my mid face and upper neck about a week ago. I'm so excited to see how it looks in three months!!
Sounds great. Could you post pics of your lower face do you think?
Wow I would love to see your before and after pictures.
Toronto Dermatologist

Dr. Nield is a very compassionate, honest doctor. She really does care about her patients.I think that being a woman, she can understand my needs better than a man!