FTT with Lipo - I am so Happy - Woodbridge, NJ

Name Lizette.had my tummy tuck done almost a yr...

name Lizette.had my tummy tuck done almost a yr.still i m lovin it, as my man but i did it for myself,he love my chubby in my belly i did not lol.

so for CONS: there are none.

i was fully satisfied.

Pros:

i look great. better than ever. just have a small incision scar,big whoop lol

i can hid this as i do not mind it at all.a flat sexy youthful smooth belly again,i love it!i always wear now by spring./summer,after 10 years of NOT i buy low waist sexy cute jeans with a belt. i get a regular "tank top"love that.and not scare again to show the midriff,if i want. love it.

nothing fat hangin over i hate that.the ONLY thing i use to hate about me was the BELLY pouch.love handles in back waist area and front.ALL GONE thanx to a great dr. in new jersey i was also saving alot of money as i was allow to put down 1/2 in cash to start other half later on a in-office no credit check pymt.plan i have few more payment only to go.

i am truly happier,i lost alot of weight like 30 pounds regular diet healthier eating and all within just 3 months.
but the stomach protrude,as no exercise help the pouch or love handles, even if it went down alot from proper eating, was getting flatter but not flat as i wanted it naturally.

i look more tone feel great beautiful inside,so i just needed the out part done.and i spent altogether with a nice caring astute plastic surgeon in central nj,almost (after pymt.is done)altogether $6000
only for the full tummy tuck,getting a breast
lift next time and fat out the hangin chin part,as i turn mid 30s i see this now by the chin so that is next.but i can wait.

the stomach was first,and i love it. i am in no way old. i am not old but my stomach look way younger beautiful again i love it.so much.good luck to all.do not wait to get it done.keep applying for credit or a no credit check payment plan tummy tuck 1 dr. who truly CARE will work with you,and not think about only perfect credit.i work and all but just had credit problems in past, kids car loans etc.divorce. god i feel great,with my new tummy tuck.just got it done,in no pain like for past 8 months.almost a year in june.

Out of high heels i stand around 5'9. I went in prior to surgery 230,came out was three size down now to a size 8 love it, weigh just 171 perfect for my tall model height.

i am so happy with how i look even more now.

I went in nervous. Seen on a computer screen image a version of how I will feasibly look after my stomach again was flat n youthfully sexy looking. I have no complaints. I was under Anesthesia nurse so friendly. as doc. Price was right, very fair.

hola chica, (lizette)i am next i can't wait,and everyone she went home to visit familia en D.R. pero.(but) i am here best friend,she use a dr. yes who offer such type of pymt.plan(amazing huh?)and again it is all NOT base on credit for tummy tuck (not the perfect./great credit)i am going to such,and i am going to get you guys the info ok?
Lizette's still yep look great, and i am next can't wait.
adios.

*Sexi Flat Stomach 2012*
Certified!
Who is the doctor?
I am also interested in your doc's name. Can you please provide it?
Lizette, can you pls give your doctor's name?
thnks

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.   It is extremely helpful to all of the women to hear about someone a year post op.   Many wonder what they will look and feel like at a year and this is very helpful.

Would you consider sharing a few tips about your first 6 months of recovery?  Things that were helpful to you, not so helpful etc.

Congratulations on your wonderful results!   So glad you are happy:)
Very happy for you... who was your doc ?