Laser Lipo/ Sonobello Woburn, MA - Waist ,Upper & Lower Abs - Woburn, MA

Met with the folks at Sonobello in Woburn, MA for...

Met with the folks at Sonobello in Woburn, MA for a consultation for Laser Lipo for the waist, upper and lower Abs along with Hips on 10.2.2013 - after meeting with a sales person who did seem to have a lot of knowledge in the industry (looked me over), I met with the Dr. who just finished up a procedure and had some time. This isn't typical but I was happy so not to have to make two trips as I am driving 1 1/2 hours one way. Dr. was very nice and knowledgeable. He wasn't selling me and I felt as though if I wasn't a good candidate for the procedure he would have told me. I booked that day for October 23rd. They did have an opening the following week, would not work with my schedule. I received my prescriptions after paying a deposit, of course. I will be turning 38, this month and ready to start taking better care of me. I have two children both in their teens and pregnancy and "life" have done a number on my body. It seems resistant to exercise. I did remove the hips at this time as it wasn't in my budget. But if all goes well, which I am sure it will, I will be back for that. I will upload photos as it gets closer, so you can see before and after. Anyone with any feedback on Sonobello, please feel free to send feedback. :)

One week from today!

So, my procedure; laser lipo- upper and lower abs and waist is ONE WEEK AWAY... looking forward to the result but not the down time or the dreaded oozing I have been reading about. Any tips that someone can give me pre-one week prep would be greatly appreciated.

Sunday before the surgery!!!!

Procedure is this Wednesday, start my arnica tomorrow and antibiotic Tuesday... Getting excited and nervous. Have the first appt of the day. I will update as soon as I can this week after, wish me luck!!!!! Posted photos, alittle dark, but I think you get the jist!!!

Had my procedure today! Wasn't so bad...

Was doing well till he moved near my ribs, can you say ouch!!!!!!! But he was good, did the right thing and numbed it up more... Staff was nice, they had an intern watch who was training out of the Orlando office. She was nice. My husband took me for a 10 minute walk after I woke up, wasn't too bad, after the pain med of course... Going to have something small to eat and back to bed... Will update with pics when I can.

Getting better everyday!!!

So recovery is going well. Saturday I was able to lose the white binder. It was terrible to clean and very very stiff. But I can see why they use it for the first two days. I do have a good amount of swelling and I have been finding it difficult to touch the skin in the shower, not because it hurts , but it feels REALLY strange. The only thing that I can compare it to is, right after you have a baby... I am going to start some light exercise tonight. Treadmill. No pain pills since the day of the procedure. I feel good. Need to do a better job with my water intake. Everything is going well. I do have my follow-up this Friday. I will update then. :) SO FAR, SO GOOD...
Dr. Walek, M.D.

Thank you, I am doing well! you? Getting better every day. Was happy to lose the binder Sat. That thing was terrible. Can't really see much of a difference yet. Still swollen, I am sure it will take some time. How are you finding recovery?
Glad to hear you are doing so well! Today is my first day back to work. Im glad I can sit or stand at my computer. It feels better to stand than sit for so long. So what type of CG are you wearing now? I only had the one garment and I have to wear it for one to two weeks then switch to Spanx. My CG isnt too bad but it will be nice to wear something a little less stiff. I feel pretty bloated by the end of the day too. My CG is tighter, thats how I can really tell. At least I can wear my work clothes so no one notices! :) Anyway, glad to hear you are having a good recovery as well. Post pics soon. :)
I am wearing the Black CG that they gave me the day of the procedure. It's made by "graceful silhouettes" 83% Nylon and 17% Spandex. They did send me the CG for stage 2 and 3 by Marena. After my Follow up on Friday, I believe that Stage 2 CG begins. I went back on Friday. I work with my husband so I felt ok with coming in and leaving early if I had too. However, I did make it through the day. :) It must be nice to wear normal clothes, still wearing loose yoga pants. Feel like a bum... HA!
ok, so they gave you an addition Binder to wear on top of the first one huh? Dang, I can see why you were glad to be rid of it! Very nice that they gave you stage 2 and 3 as well. I meet with my Dr. Wed and I will bring the Spanx I bought this weekend to see if they are tight enough. If not I will order what you have. Good job making it back to work Friday! So you dont even have to take Tylenol? I am still taking Tylenol twice a day, it keeps me from waddling around like I worked out too hard..lol I wish I was wearing Yoga pants today but my office doesnt know why I was out so dressed up. If I wasnt wearing a CG I probably couldnt wear what Im wearing today, its holding everything in. :)
I took Tylenol Friday, haven't needed any since. The Arnica pills and gel seems to be helping my tenderness. Yes, white binder and the black CG for the first two days. Some dr's on this site speak to the spanx vs CG questions. In the search bar type that in and you can see some comments, but def rely on your dr's advice. :)
Your even luckier than me. I still need Tylenol once or twice a day. I am hoping to not need it after I settle in at work. Its mostly for my inner thighs though. They are what is making me walk slower. I am taking Arnica too but I only put the gel on once a day when I shower and take of the CG. Maybe I should make more of an effort with that. I will check out that discussion, its always good to hear more than one opinion. I agree, go with your Dr since he is the one who knows what he did in the procedure. :) Anyway, glad you are doing so good, its nice to read happy outcomes. :)
How are you feeling? Just thought I'd check up on you :)
Good luck tomorrow! Looking forward to reading more about your experience. My surgery is tomorrow first thing too, not nervous yet but I'm sure I will be!
Thank you!!! How dod everything go with you today???
I think my procedure went very well! Sounds like yours did too. :) I posted an update too.
Yeah, just real sore when getting up, but when I am up and walking , if feels better... What areas did you have done?
Same here, getting up is the worst part. I had my inner thighs and full stomach. Wanted to get banana roll done too but decided $5480 was enough money to spend right now.
Were you charged by bmi & was this your total price?

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Good look for your upcoming procedure, I hope it all goes well and you get some good results! Please do keep us updated with your progress, whenever you're able to.