Painful! - Wisconsin

Last Thursday I had a full face Ulthera treatment...

Last Thursday I had a full face Ulthera treatment and it was painful. That is not the worst part. My entire face is swollen from forehead to neck, my eyes are almost swollen shut and I have welts on my cheeks and neck. Needless to say I am a little nervous. I did get a perscription from my dr. for steroids which I started taking Friday, but it does not seem to be much better. Has anyone else experienced this? I am a little freaked out on how long this will last or if it will ever go away. I had to miss work Friday and will probably be missing tomorrow as well. I am frightened.

I had ultherapy on my lower jowls two days ago.
I'm very swollen and look like The Godfather.
I hope this is not what I'm going to look like in 2-3 months. Any advice?
I had it last week; my doctor injected a type of novicane all over my face and neck; they could have pulled a tooth, my eyes were crossed..but I actually fell asleep during the procedure. I only felt pain in one area, above the brow becasue it's close to the bone, it feels like a staple going through your head but it was nothing compared to the look and I immediately saw results. I have some swelling around my left eye and under the left side of my neck but it is expected, and will go away in about a week or two. You didn't have the right doctor. It's all about finding the right doctor and asking questions, and getting answers before any procedure.
I just had the procedure sone and too am VERY swollen. How long did this last for. It has been one day since the procedure and still swollen. Help