Lumineers Changed my Smile Beautifully - Wisconsin

I have four lumineers, two on front teeth and one...

I have four lumineers, two on front teeth and one on each side. My lumineers have been on for four years and am thrilled to have them! Although I do agree this type of option is not for everyone. In my case my teeth are straight but the uppers are shorter, due to long term thumb sucking they couldn't earn their length. Lumineers provided a great deal of a solution for me. One of the four lumineers cracked recently. The process of 'ordering' a new tooth is easy. However it isn't exactly the same as the original installation. My dentist is working on making it right. Despite this minor flaw I would recommend lumineers if it's the proper solution for your own case. For me it meant the world of difference!

I've always struggled with 's' and '-ch' but I wouldn't call it a full blown lisp. The lumineers themselves didn't cause a lisp. Lumineers provided the length I needed to help improve my speech! Now I'm working on being more aware of keeping my tongue behind the teeth as I speak. Good luck with your decision as I personally encourage you to go for it!

This is exactly my issue! I have been a thumb sucker for a long, long time and even after having braces years back, my teeth have moved due to my thumb. My front 4 teeth appear shorter than my "K9" teeth and when I smile, my upper lip hides the 4 teeth more than I would like. I am thinking of getting Lumineers on the front 4 teeth. Did it at all cause you to develop a lisp?

My dentist is Dr. Reagan Luders and she is amazing! Since my last post another tooth was ordered because the first replacement didn't fit, feel, or look like it should. This wasn't my dentist's error. The lab needed to replicate the replacement closer to the other front tooth. My smile is back and couldn't be more happy!
Who was your dentist?
I have no idea! My dentist thinks it was possibly the type of bonding used or the technique since there have been updates from 4yrs ago. None of the others have cracked. My appointment is next week to discuss the replaced tooth.

Well I'm glad that it sounds like your dentist plans to take care of it for you. Let me know how it goes!!

So glad to hear you are happy with your lumineers!

Do you mind me asking how that one cracked?