Great Liposuction Experience - Wauwatosa, WI

I was unhappy with my saddlebags, and looked...

I was unhappy with my saddlebags, and looked “hippy” in many pants I wore. Regular running and exercise did not help. I was frustrated with my appearance and wanted my clothes to fit the way they did before I had children. I had liposuction of the inner and outer thighs.

I love my results - I am now more slender, I like the way my pants fit, and people say I look thin. I feel much better about myself and now wonder why I waited so long. I would definitely recommend this procedure.

Hi Rach -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for posting your lipo experience.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

I considered liposuction for several years because I was unhappy with my saddlebags. I was hesitant to proceed always a bit nervous about the outcome. I had one consultation a few years ago, but did not really care for the doctor. Finally, I decided to try again after being frustrated that nothing would change with regular exercising. I met with Dr. D who made me feel comfortable. He spent time during the consultation describing the procedure, risks, and my expected outcome. He answered all my questions and I did not feel rushed. I left his office knowing I could do this. I scheduled the procedure shortly after my consultation. I was nervous the day of surgery, but Dr. D and the nurses assured me everything would be fine. I was sore for a few days after surgery but I was prepared to handle it. My post-op care was just as good as my first visit, and I have seen Dr. D several times since my surgery. He did a great job and I couldn’t be happier with the excellent care I have received. Thanks so much to Dr. D and his staff.