zeltiq - Wisconsin

Had it done 4 weeks ago. really people there is...

had it done 4 weeks ago. really people there is nothing to it!! very little discomfort. if people say there is "pain", they are REALLY OVER exaggerating. now, I'm still waiting for results been almost 4 weeks and NOTHING! I had love handles dome waiting to do lower abs IF I see results!

3+ months love handles dramatically down....had...

3+ months love handles dramatically down....had lower abs done 3 weeks ago!

Tell Gail or Joan....Tim sent you. The worst part...

Tell Gail or Joan....Tim sent you. The worst part about the procedure is the wait. 2-3 months until you see the results, but you will see them!
Estetika Skin and Laser Specialists

honest and upfront

I had my love handles done around almost 2 months ago at estetika and i dont see any difference...i was going to go back to get my stomach done if i saw results but so far no luck....about how long before you finally saw results?!
Estetika Skin and Laser Specialists
Was Gail the person who handled the procedure? I went to Illinois to a plastic surgeon so was impressed that he handled everything himself and not an assistant/aide. I had my abdomen done and if I see results, want to do my love handles -- almost at same timeframe as you are with no results yet.
Sure Estitika Skin and Laser Center in Mequon. Gail is the owner....if you have questions about the procedure...please let me know. Also if you go tell her I sent you...i think i get referral points! : )
Any updates? I just had a consultation with Gail today and I'm seriously thinking about having my calves and thighs done. I wish some of the folks on this site would refrain from writing reviews until they give the procedure time to work. It takes 2 - 4 mos to see results.
Can you provide the doctor's name. I am in Wisconsin and there is a very short list so this would be helpful.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far. Please keep us updated on your progress. Hopefully you'll see results soon! :)