Not Very Happy - Winter Park, FL

When I went to the initial consultation, the...

When I went to the initial consultation, the doctor came in looked at what I wanted done and said he could do what I wanted. I paid to get four areas of Smart Lipo, after the procdure, the Dr. had only done half of one of the areas and some of two other areas, but did not touch my back which was area number four. When I complained they gave me another appointment to do the so called "Smart Lipo" in two weeks, then they called me and changed the appointment for almost a month later at 9:00 AM, when I showed up at 9:00 am, they had scheduled another person at 9:00 who was getting a tummy tuck, breast implants, and lipo and someone else at 10:30 am for eye surgery. They never called me to tell me that they had changed my appointment to after 12 noon. And was supposed to be done under local anesthesia, but I think it was general anesthesia. This office over schedules patients and in my opinion does the least, so that I go back for additional Lipo, for which they may charge you additional $$$.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I had to go back to work three days later, even...

I had to go back to work three days later, even though I'm in pain. I'm not happy with the few areas done on my back still.

pics?

Welcome to RealSelf's Smart Lipo community, 1934anon. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. How are you feeling now that you're about 10 days post-op?

Winter Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor does not talk with you, all he does is look at the areas, says he can do them and the day of the procedure, he comes in to mark where he's going to do it, and leaves. He then leaves and when he is finished you don't see him at all until you come back to remove the stiches.