Great Plastic Surgeon - Winter Park, FL

I am an R.N. and mother of three. All of my...

I am an R.N. and mother of three. All of my children were delivered by C-section. I also breast-fed all three children. As a result, my abdominal muscles were separated, I had loose skin and my breasts lost size and were sagging.

I had a tummy tuck with a breast augmentation with a lift done. My results are better than expected and I have my body back.

post pictures please
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph was great from the moment I met him and through out all of the follow up visits. I chose Dr. Joseph because he came highly recommeded from other doctors and nurses who know his work and compassion for patients. In researching for a plastic surgeon, I asked several other nurses and doctors at the hospital for recommendations. Dr. Joseph was consistently one of the names I kept getting. I saw three recommended plastic surgeons and it was clear to me that Dr. Joseph was the surgeon that stood out among the others. He was extremely helpful at explaining everything to me, taking the time with me and showing his before and after pictures to me. His staff was also very helpful in making me feel comfortable.Dr. Joseph did an amazing job with my mommy makeover. As an R.N., I can tell you that Dr. Joseph and his staff were very professional and compassionate to me and my family through out the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph and his staff to all of my friends and colleagues. He is an extremely talented surgeon who cares about his patients. Dr. Joseph did an amazing job with my mommy makeover. As an R.N., I can tell you that Dr. Joseph and his staff were very professional and compassionate to me and my family through out the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph and his staff to all of my friends and colleagues. He is an extremely talented surgeon who cares about his patients.