Wonderful Experience With Face/Neck Lift and Bleph - Winter Park, FL

On Oct 9 /12th one month ago I had a Face/Neck...

On Oct 9 /12th one month ago I had a Face/Neck Lift along with a Blepharoplasty (both lids) I had a wonderful experience. What I want people to know is I got very lucky in finding the perfect Surgeon. I am Very HAPPY.. Have been researching the idea of facial rejuvenation for years. I am presently 48 years old and have been noticing the aging of my facial features for the last 4 years.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Thank you Dr. Scott A Greenberg one of the top Surgeons in Orlando/Fl. I went on a few consultations, however the surgeons and their office staff were not what I expected. Take my advice...If you are having plastic surgery, you need to research the office staff as much as the doctor. Before and after the surgery, you will be dealing with the office staff more than the surgeon. I was speaking with a friend of mine who had her cosmetic eyelid surgery and a breast lift performed by Dr. Greenberg. she said that he is not you typical plastic surgeon. He and his staff treat you like a person, not a patient. I scheduled a consultation and she was right. I had a face and neck lift performed by Dr. Scott A .Greenberg and I am glade I did. Dr. Scoot A. GREENBERG changed my life for the better.

Thanks for sharing! Were there any recovery supplies you absolutely couldn't have lived without?

You look amazing! I had a facelift and SMAS lip augmentation done on October 30 (12 days ago) and I still look terrible. I am fearful that I have made a horrible mistake. I look terrible. Did you have any similar feelings or were you happy from the beginning? I am hoping my issue is swelling and not bad results.