Donut Breast Lift - Winter Park, FL

Had this done 2x because first breast lift looked...

Had this done 2x because first breast lift looked like nothing was done at all and after 2nd surgery it still looks the same. Must say Very friendly staff but that doesn't help my boob situation.They then offered me a implant if i wanted to pay another $3500 on top of the $4000 i already paid for the lift..

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing results. Do you know what type of lift you had? Did your PS charge you for the 2nd lift? Feel free to share photos if you're comfortable. Hoping you can get this resolved for a lot less money than another $4K! Take care and keep us posted!

I was charged $500 for the 2nd revision and then also paid a additional $1000 for fat transfer to by boobs to give me cleavage. Needless to say after the surgery I was told I was to fit and they couldn't get much fat out of me and since they cant guarantee that I was out my money. I was then offered implants for a additional $3500.I feel I should have been told before surgery that I was to fit at that time and implants would have been the way to go to get the look I was looking for instead of after the fact. Not very happy with FOREVER TRIM in winter park.

I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Are you considering implants in the future?

6 months review

Nothing is sore or aching anymore(lol) and i'm feeling good. my ass looks great in and out of jeans and its not to big since i'm a small 4'10 little women.It gets just the right amount of attention. My sides still have some rippling that haven't smooth out yet from the lipo and i massage it everyday in hopes it will naturally over time just get less and less noticeable and smoother. will update the site in a few days bith side by side before and after pics

sorry wrong update-

sorry ladies this review was to be on my DR visit and not with dr farrow,Dont want to give him any credit at all for hs messed up boob left he charged me twice for....
DR FARROW