Worth It! - Winter Park, FL

Starting after High School many of my friends...

Starting after High School many of my friends started getting implants, I hate needles and blood, so never considered it. I am very bottom heavy and after a while started consider implants to balance me out.

I am so glad I went through with it the pain wasn't near as bad as I thought. Recovery was quick I was out shopping less then a few days later, and a bridesmaid 2 weeks later. Many people who at first told me I was crazy and didn't need it..admitted to me that I look much more proportionate and even a few people told me they are now considering it!!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

A few people I know also had Dr. H do their augmentation, and I haven't seen one pair that weren't perfect!

it was a - A
Can i ask what size was your cup size before?
You look very good. In your bikini top it looks like they have a nice shape. I had mine done about a week ago and I went an extra 50cc's more than I thought because I was told they will look a little smaller but I was wonder how much did they shrink and about how long after you had them did you notice they looked smaller? I sure hope mine dont get smaller I love them just the way they are.
Your picture looks great. Can you tell me how tall you are the cc's of your implants. Also, are they silicone or saline? Thank you.
thank you :) I am almost 5'6 and I have 350cc They shrunk alot so I would reccomend going a littke bigger for they will drop over time. I had picked the gel, i was told it was safer and couldnt deflate like the other also underneath the musle, my nipples were so small i had to have them through a 2 inch cut underneath my breasts which can hardly be seen at all now! thanks for you comment :) good luck if you choose to do it!