I Wish I Wouldn't Have Let Him Talk Me out of Having Them REMOVED Instead of Replaced. 6 Year Review! -Winter Park, FL

I went to Dr. Hartog with my 700cc circus boobs...

I went to Dr. Hartog with my 700cc circus boobs wishing to have them explanted because like many women who have had circus boobs there becomes a point that you're DONE. After convincing me that I'd be disfigured I opted for 500cc replacement implants. MISTAKE. Still have circus boobs. Still unhappy.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I'm a bit upset that the Doctor wasn't sensitive to my wanting to have my implants removed. I think doctors are more concerned with outward appearance and outcomes rather than the patients internal wants and needs. I trusted his opinion (he did my original surgery) therefore I allowed myself to be talked out of what I knew in my heart was the right thing to do. Now here I am 6 years later having these things REMOVED once and for all. And short of a PS telling me I will die if I have these stupid foreign objects removed I will not change my mind. Will I be unhappy with how they look? Maybe. But I am no longer that 20 year old insecure girl. I am a woman who has lived and learned a great deal in the past 20 years and one of the most important things I've learned is ability to love and accept myself for who I am. Dr. Hartog needs to become a bit more empathetic to his clients and realize that not everyone has outward enhancement on the brain. Some of us just want to be free.