25 Year Old Young Mom of 1 - Tummy Tuck & Breastlift W/Implants - Winter Park, FL

I had my son when I was only 18 years old and...

I had my son when I was only 18 years old and impacted me physically! I'm only 5'1 and weighed 112-115 lbs before I became pregnant. Forty weeks later I was over 172 lbs! Which means I gained over 55 lbs for my little frame and as a result gained excess skin and tons of stretch marks throughout my tummy, pubic area, thighs and breasts. Before I didn't have not one stretch mark. I originally wanted to babe two or three kids but after having one so young, married, divorced and now a single mom I can't handle having anymore again. I feel as if I started my life backwards so from here on out I'm focusing on myself more and more the older my son gets. I knew I wanted to have a tummy tuck done eventually years ago but it wasn't until a year and a half ago that I knew I was going to do it for sure. I started doing my own research around October of last year and made up my mind and arranged plans to have surgery done for this summer. I am beyond excited and ready!

Breast lift w/implants.....how many cc???

I originally did not want breast implants, only a BL, but my PS recommended it and I trust him. I am happy with my current breast cup which is basically a full B/small C but I know with a BL alone I would loose size a bit but I also would not regain fullness, shape, or even firmness. I tried on the breast sizers and I'm stuck between 150cc and 200cc, I want them natural looking and to fit my 5'1 117lb built. I chose 150cc but I don't want my breast to end up smaller than they are now but I also don't want them bigger. How can I know which it choose???

Finally post op 1 day

I'm pretty sure he didn't remove all of my excess skin....so depressed

I know every women is different but I have seen plenty of photos of women whose surgeons didn't take off all of their excess skin and unfortunately I think I am one of those women now. I know right now my tummy I swollen and bloated but what happens to your skin when it's not swollen and bloated? The skin relaxes and will sag or hang over more than when it's swollen and you can already see how my skin hangs over too much even now while it's still swollen. I new I wouldn't be able to get rid of all of my stretch marks, basically only about 70% of all my stretch marks but my result looks like only 50% were removed! I'm using them as landmark reference (lol) I know that the stretch marks on the excess skin are the only ones that can be removed, I am aware. My post op appt is Tuesday and I'll finally get these drains taken out too! I am extremely disappointed and depressed so far.

Swelling going down in breasts

Lots of swelling has gone down...

I had a major breakdown a few days after my surgery. Mainly because of the swelling, I did not like the way I was looking. I felt like I was still flabby and had too many stretch marks left over, way more than I was anticipating. Now at 12 days post op A LOT of the swelling has gone down and my stretch marks don't look as bad, I like to think that the stretch marks look worse right after surgery due to the fact that they basically have been re-stretched! LOL The swelling in my boobs has gone by a lot but I still am not liking how big they are so far. The incision still gives me sudden burning sensations but the itching has gone away a lot. I also still have the sensation that my incision is splitting apart, NOT a good feeling Lol I am driving down but still walking hunched over! I'm walking about 90% straight yesterday and today. I basically see an improvement every 2 days so with that being said, I can't wait until tomorrow Haha =P

3 & 4 week post op photo updates

6 weeks post op photos

Nearly 6 weeks post op

I will be 6 weeks post op in two days. I have to admit that my tummy is looking better than I initially thought but I still can't believe how many stretch marks were leftover and how not all the excess skin was removed from my love handles. I will calling next week to schedule an appt with my PS to talk to him about my concerns of not enough excess skin being removed. Fingers crossed.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

After 3 previous consultations I did not hesitate to choose Dr. Brian Joseph as my PS. He and his staff are extremely friendly, listen it your questions and make you feel very comfortable in their office. The PS was very attentive, answered many questions before I was even able to ask them myself and personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Joseph to anyone!

Hi. How are you doing since August 2. In my case, my swelling last up to 3 months po, which is normal based on what I have seen. By the 3rd month PO, all my pants were literally falling off, and I need to do shopping for a full size smaller :-) Please provide us an update!
Yes, my tummy is still swollen and I still get bloated on and off or after too much walking around. I did try on a pair of pants that I call me "I know when I loose weight because they button" jeans and they still fit the same way, barely button because I'm still swollen enough.
Since you are only 6 weeks PO, I think you will be surprised how much difference another month or 2 will make. Do NOT be surprised if your doctor tells you to wait till at least 6 months! I went to my PS at 4 months, and showed some skin, and he said "wait till I come back for my 6 month checkup". My PS doesn't even take his "after" photos of patients until 6 months.
Ugh, the waiting game again!
*flat not flay
Hi..I'm currently 6 weeks PO and have similar concerns..Very disappointed with the amount of stretch marks leftover as I didn't have that many above my BB. I thought ALL of the ones below would be removed but they weren't. Have yours faded? Mine seem to have gotten worse. I never did have any crazy swelling. My stomach seemed to be really flay immediately after the procedure..I'm a small person and the only purpose of the surgery was to get rid of loose skin and stretch marks. Just wanted to know if yours had gotten better.
My stretch marks actually look better but that doesn't take away from the fact that they're actually still present and noticeable. My stomach has flatten more and swelling has susbsibded but I can still tell that not enough excess skin was removed from the love handles. I am going to call in to schedule an appt for when I'm around 8 weeks post op.
I think the size is perfect! Happy healing!! :)
Thank you!! =)
Don't beat yourself up. It is probably mostly swelling give it 12 weeks healing before you decide on the results.
You're right! After just a few days the swelling has been going down. Finally.
Try not to judge it too soon! Your body will change dramatically in the next couple months from healing. Positive thoughts going your way :) Keep your chin up!
Very true!
Hello.. I'm a 25 yr old .. I had my sx on July 15 2014.. I know your Anxiety's the pain and stress u are going through feel free to go through my blog... So the first few days were just a bit painful but most of all it was just a uncomfortable feeling.. My boobies feel like I have so much milk to feed my 3 babies ... At the beginning that i saw my results it was some what a dissapointment I I saw them 3 days after surgery... And every time I would see my TT I looked bloated I started to freak out because I thought that maybe that was gonna stay like that, but with time I have started to like my results more and more my boobies are still some what swollen and my TT as well specially around my belly button since the surgeon reconstructed it ... I feel my muscles tighten up more arround there it makes me have a small bump .. Specially after a long day. After I'm relaxed and I rub Arnica Gel around my TT and my BA-BL it feels a lot better... So don't get so discouraged just think some plp take longer to heal than others and that only will time u will actually be able to see ur final results I'm still not completely satisfied with mine but I'm staying positive that I'm gonna love them at the end.. :) in my mind it might of not been worth it just yet but I know as soon as I start wearing my normal clothes that I used to wear I will fall in love and say it was :) Feel free to contact me if anything I would love to be able to help... By the way ur lucky I still have one drain in and won't have it out till sometime next week have been having to go to work with one of my balls lol ... Best wishes and big blessings your way :)
I have no choice but to stay positive right now and hope that I'm wrong! Only time will tell if I'm correct or not about my results not being the best they can be. Thank you for your support!
Awee don't be so hard on your self , its mostly swelling and im sure you will be in better spirits soon ;) Gods With you threw this painful journey , please stay positive and have faith ;) positive thoughts will help with faster healing time !!!! Just remember keep faith and the swelling and all will subside , everybody is different , so i don't believe that unusual for that much swelling ! Maybe you need to rest more and ellivate. Your feet to your heart leval and meditate to comfort music , to calm your anziety ;) your in my prayers May God Bless you always Take care !!!!
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts!
You are very welcomed ;) and Im rooting for ya to get to the finished part of healing ;) everythings gonna be okay I have faith Gods with you along this hard time for you ;) he will comfort you and protect you , keep your smile and keep good spirits ;) we all are praying for you !!! You are not alone ;) take care and be easy on duties and eat light meals , drink water , and healthy juices !!! And take your vitamines as long as the doctor says its okay to k , May God Bless you ;)
Hi there Ms. Lady. ;) Im happy to see you took the steps and did it !! You Go Girl ;) I can't wait to see how Beautiful your results are once you start healing ;) I am excited for you May God Bless you along the way and Best Wishes to ya ;) please keep us up , on updating more pics ;) Congrats !!!
I can't wait to post more pictures, I will keep you all updated =)
Sorry I ment. May God Bless you and your Family ;) take care
Hi we must be twins lol ;) , my tummy is exactly like yours , i have 1 daughter at 16 yrs. Old. And was 120 lbs. And got up to 200 lbs. It has been devistateing experience , now she has graduated and headed to college yay ;) ! I can't wait to see your transformation , you are in my prayers and May gid Bless you and your Family ;) im sure its gonna be a life changer for the better ;) I hope one day to get this done too, just dont have the money , but keep your head up and stay positive ;) take care
Thank you! Don't put it off as something that you can always do later, that's why I'm doing it now at 25 to enjoy my body again because I deserve it! Lol my low self esteem about my body has affected me profoundly.
Hey there you are so welcomed , and you are so right , im now 34 yrs. Old , got good giens as far as people always thinking im like in my 20's. Lol. But yeah my self esteem is lower than low on my body , so i completly agree , and im working on a plan to have that dream come true ;) you are young thats awesome i should have done mine many years ago , now i have regrets on what I did do with the money ;( Anyways keep great spirits and Gods with you always ;) take care and Best Wishes ;)