25 Year Old Young Mommy of 1 - Tummy Tuck & Breastlift W/Implants - Winter Park, FL

I had my son when I was only 18 years old and...

I had my son when I was only 18 years old and impacted me physically! I'm only 5'1 and weighed 112-115 lbs before I became pregnant. Forty weeks later I was over 172 lbs! Which means I gained over 55 lbs for my little frame and as a result gained excess skin and tons of stretch marks throughout my tummy, pubic area, thighs and breasts. Before I didn't have not one stretch mark. I originally wanted to babe two or three kids but after having one so young, married, divorced and now a single mom I can't handle having anymore again. I feel as if I started my life backwards so from here on out I'm focusing on myself more and more the older my son gets. I knew I wanted to have a tummy tuck done eventually years ago but it wasn't until a year and a half ago that I knew I was going to do it for sure. I started doing my own research around October of last year and made up my mind and arranged plans to have surgery done for this summer. I am beyond excited and ready!

Breast lift w/implants.....how many cc???

I originally did not want breast implants, only a BL, but my PS recommended it and I trust him. I am happy with my current breast cup which is basically a full B/small C but I know with a BL alone I would loose size a bit but I also would not regain fullness, shape, or even firmness. I tried on the breast sizers and I'm stuck between 150cc and 200cc, I want them natural looking and to fit my 5'1 117lb built. I chose 150cc but I don't want my breast to end up smaller than they are now but I also don't want them bigger. How can I know which it choose???
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

After 3 previous consultations I did not hesitate to choose Dr. Brian Joseph as my PS. He and his staff are extremely friendly, listen it your questions and make you feel very comfortable in their office. The PS was very attentive, answered many questions before I was even able to ask them myself and personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Joseph to anyone!

Sorry I ment. May God Bless you and your Family ;) take care
Hi we must be twins lol ;) , my tummy is exactly like yours , i have 1 daughter at 16 yrs. Old. And was 120 lbs. And got up to 200 lbs. It has been devistateing experience , now she has graduated and headed to college yay ;) ! I can't wait to see your transformation , you are in my prayers and May gid Bless you and your Family ;) im sure its gonna be a life changer for the better ;) I hope one day to get this done too, just dont have the money , but keep your head up and stay positive ;) take care
Thank you! Don't put it off as something that you can always do later, that's why I'm doing it now at 25 to enjoy my body again because I deserve it! Lol my low self esteem about my body has affected me profoundly.
Hey there you are so welcomed , and you are so right , im now 34 yrs. Old , got good giens as far as people always thinking im like in my 20's. Lol. But yeah my self esteem is lower than low on my body , so i completly agree , and im working on a plan to have that dream come true ;) you are young thats awesome i should have done mine many years ago , now i have regrets on what I did do with the money ;( Anyways keep great spirits and Gods with you always ;) take care and Best Wishes ;)
Hello! I have my sx on July 15th you will love this site is full of support and good vibes :) how are you feeling?? I'm terrified and anxious but ready for my new body :)
I am excited now! I was anxious for months from January until May but now I'm just beyond excited! I am anxious about recovery though, I can't sit still for too long and I'm gonna have trouble with that LOL
I'm glad you are putting some energy into yourself. Thanks for starting your story and know that we are here for you through this journey. Here's a list of recovery supplies that might come in handy.
Thank you!