~DO I HAVE ENOUGH FULLNESS FOR A LIFT WITHOUT IMPLANTS?~

I am 25 yrs old 5"3" and 120 pounds. i have wanted...

i am 25 yrs old 5"3" and 120 pounds. i have wanted a breast life for as long as i can remember. i really don't want a implant. i have not gone to a doctor yet and im open to any suggestions and recommendations. would i need a implant or would a lift give me a perky and full enough look. i plan to visit nc doctors in the near future.

A doctor I am thinking about having a consultation...

A doctor I am thinking about having a consultation with is Dr. Glenn M Davis MD. has anyone gotten a breast lift done at his office? He is located in Raleigh, NC.

I am 5 days post BL without implants surgery. Implants were never discussed bc I'm mostly concerned with neck pain and adding implants would defeat the purpose. I am extremely happy with my outcome, they look way better than I expected. (even with all the brusing and stitches. :). I'm am so glad I finally pulled the trigger and did it....I've wanted this for over six yrs now. Also, now that you have found this site, you have a whole world that understands you....it's hard to get that with friends and family that don't understand. I must say about PS is that I first went to a male, and although I have nothing against them I found that he really didn't understand what I ultimately wanted. I didn't want to be a playboy model just look good again in tops. I am so glad I found my female PS in Seattle, she is top notch! It also helped me to look at their websites and compare before and after pics....she clearly did better work! Anyway, hope this helps you make your decision.
Have you had the procedure? I would like to see the after pics. I look like u and I want a lift without implants.
I am 43 and just had a lift with no implants. VERY happy with the results. My breasts were plenty big, and filled a bra nicely, but much like yours sagged. They look great now.,...very happy!
I say go for it, I am very happy with my decision

Tell your surgeon u don't want to wake up with his ugly marks all over your chest. The better female surgeons don't need to be told (my opinion)... Because they understand
Welcome to Real Self! I received a lift with implants on April 3. Take a look at my review when you get a chance. It all depends if you want more fullness. I definately wanted more upper pole fullness because I never had it before but I have seen great lifts without an implant aswell it just depends on your preference I would start looking at lift photos with and without implants to see what you like more. Please keep us posted!!
Hello. I did the lift and augmentation. I could have just done the lift but i wanted the fullness. Before i had my surgery i looked at hundreds of b4 and after pictures online. I tried to find breasts that looked very similar to mine in their before pix and i printed them and showed my doctor. Good luck with everything. Keep us updated!:)

Oooh, you look like a great candidate for a lift! The implant depends on if you care about upper pole fullness or not. I think lifts without implants look really nice. Thanks for starting your story!