Anne L. WHite, MD - BBL/Profractional: 9 Months Later and Still Looking Smooth - Winston Salem, NC

I had pores you could lose a Mack truck in, and...

I had pores you could lose a Mack truck in, and sunspots ALL OVER my face. I had Sciton BBL and Profractional treatments. I had topical numbing so I felt no pain during the procedure, though I understand you really don't feel any even without it, but some people jump when/if the laser zaps a hair or particularly bony area (it actually ticked when she did my jawbone area!). My face was pink posttreatment around 11 a.m., and really kicked into gear by 5 pm. I was bright red, with some pinpoint bleeding. I bought aquafor and slept with an extra pillowcase on my pillow. It stung a bit and was hot (liked I'd just hiked a NC mountain in July), but was totally fine the next morning. The sunspots got crusty and "bearded" and came off with VERY light massage in the shower day 3, and after that the redness got lighter and lighter (which I disguised with some make-up mixed in with post-procedure moisturizer, which they sell), until by week 3 I was pretty much back to normal pale me. EXcept that people who ran in to me that I hadn't seen in awhile thought I looked 5-10 years younger. How cool is THAT?! Now, I've been good about wearing sunscreen though I certainly haven't hidden from the sun, and my skin is still beautiful. I can't say enough good things about this laser and the facility (Carolina Laser & Cosmetic Center). If you have ANY skin redness issues or sunspots or enlarged pores, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.
Dr. Anne L. White