Deka- Dot Laser Resurfacing for 52 Year Old Skin - Winston Salem, NC

I had the Deka Dot laser resurfacing with Dr. Andy...

I had the Deka Dot laser resurfacing with Dr. Andy Schneider at Forsyth Plastic Surgery in Winston Salem, NC for general superficial signs of aging (dark spots, light lines and wrinkles, under-eye puffiness). The staff, including Dr. Shcnieder, was AWESOME and very quick to respond to emails/questions promptly---Dr. Schneider even responded while on vacation! The procedure was painless with numbing and just some general tightening, scabbing, peeling afterwards. It did improve the texture and luminosity of my skin and I am glad I did it. The only drawback is residual "laser tracks" below each eye even now were the undereye are was treated aggressively for the puffiness and bags there. The Deka Dot made very little difference in these areas. I am now scheduling under eye bleph. for this. But overall, the procedure was worth it and I would do it again.

Laser tracks remain more than one year later..............

I wanted to stress that the procedure was WORTH IT and I'd do it again (the doctor and staff are great), I was not warned of the possibility of permanent laser marks. I have read of similar experiences on this board and seems more lasering is the only way to remove them. I am not happy about that.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Andrew (Andy) Schneider was AWESOME. He took time to completely address my questions and concerns both prior and following the laser resurfacing. He was very courteous and understanding and even responded to my emails while on vacation. He is TOP NOTCH all the way!

Thanks for sharing your experience, glad everything went well. How long did you leave your numbing cream on before your treatment?
The numbing cream was applied around 20 minutes prior to the lasering. I was also given a Valium but it did nothing. I also had eye shields and metal "contacts" I wore during surgery. I was very much awake but numb.