7 Days PO Mommy Makeover! - Winston Salem, NC

I am a 21 year old mother of 2, and have had a...

I am a 21 year old mother of 2, and have had a mommy makeover 7 days ago. I am sore, but am hoping the soreness wont last long! So far we had one emergency the night after surgery. I was rushed to hospital with a busted blood vessel. This happens to 1/1000, and my surgery was on a full moon. So go figure, it would happen to me! But I am doing good and am very thankful for an awesome plastic surgeon who answered my husbands frantic call at 1am the night after surgery!

Happy healing! Good luck and keep us posted! Post pics please if you feel comfortable!

photos!

So here are my photos...I am currently on day 9 post mommy makeover! I feel absolutely wonderful! I have been out and about to Wal-Mart and to get some yummy Japanese food! I am to the point I am so stir crazy sitting in the house I had to get out! I am almost standing up straight.. but by the end of the day I am a hunched over Granny again. I am calling my nurses today because I have one spot that is bruised and really hard right above my incision. It is not bad painful but is sore to the touch. Overall I am so Ready to be back to normal and get to hold my little ones again!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

oops!

Meant to put I am 10 days post surgery on previous review! Apologies!

How scary to have an emergency so soon. You look great so far!
Thank you! I have uploaded pics as of today!

Day 10 pics

Still very swelled today. Called the doc about the bruised hard spot above my incision..he said just to keep a watch on it and keep my appointment In a couple of days. I cant wait until I can stand normal upright again. I feel my results would look so much better if I didn't have to slant my pelvis and hunch my shoulders. Getting slightly aggrivated because I am used to working out cardio 3 days a week along with weight training 2 days. I feel fat and jiggly just sitting around!!

Your breasts look great! Did you have a lollipop or anchor? What type of implant/placement/ccs? They look really great so soon out! How did you figure out about a busted blood vessel? Glad you caught it and doing well so far!
Thank you!! I had a lollipop with gel silicone implants 400ccs. I was sleeping in the recliner when all the sudden I had a pain which literally felt as though someone stabbed me. I called my mom into the room and she looked at my compression garment and there was blood pouring from my right side. I lost about 2 pints of blood which was very scary!! Just a bump in the recovery road I guess:)
O my gosh that is crazy and scary! Glad you're ok! You look real good, I bet your super happy! My turn isn't til Dec. :(

day 11

Today has been so long! I woke up with little swelling on tummy (compared to how excessive the swelling has been) I am getting very concerned though about my left nipple. I had my ducts cut during surgery to help release my inverted nipples. And I LOVED my nipples up until day 9 post op.. when my left nipple has sunken back in. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm going to the doctors tomorrow for a post op appt. And I'm going to bring this up..and am even willing to have dr.tucker fix it if he will. From what I have researched inverted nipple revision is a simple procedure that can be done quickly.

You look great. Happy healing ;-)
Thank you!
I was told to just keep an eye on the spot and let the doc see it Wednesday when I go for my 2 week post op appointment! Thank you!
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tucker is amazing! Definitely would recommend him to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery!