7 Days PO Mommy Makeover! - Winston Salem, NC

I am a 21 year old mother of 2, and have had a...

I am a 21 year old mother of 2, and have had a mommy makeover 7 days ago. I am sore, but am hoping the soreness wont last long! So far we had one emergency the night after surgery. I was rushed to hospital with a busted blood vessel. This happens to 1/1000, and my surgery was on a full moon. So go figure, it would happen to me! But I am doing good and am very thankful for an awesome plastic surgeon who answered my husbands frantic call at 1am the night after surgery!

photos!

So here are my photos...I am currently on day 9 post mommy makeover! I feel absolutely wonderful! I have been out and about to Wal-Mart and to get some yummy Japanese food! I am to the point I am so stir crazy sitting in the house I had to get out! I am almost standing up straight.. but by the end of the day I am a hunched over Granny again. I am calling my nurses today because I have one spot that is bruised and really hard right above my incision. It is not bad painful but is sore to the touch. Overall I am so Ready to be back to normal and get to hold my little ones again!

oops!

Meant to put I am 10 days post surgery on previous review! Apologies!

Day 10 pics

Still very swelled today. Called the doc about the bruised hard spot above my incision..he said just to keep a watch on it and keep my appointment In a couple of days. I cant wait until I can stand normal upright again. I feel my results would look so much better if I didn't have to slant my pelvis and hunch my shoulders. Getting slightly aggrivated because I am used to working out cardio 3 days a week along with weight training 2 days. I feel fat and jiggly just sitting around!!

day 11

Today has been so long! I woke up with little swelling on tummy (compared to how excessive the swelling has been) I am getting very concerned though about my left nipple. I had my ducts cut during surgery to help release my inverted nipples. And I LOVED my nipples up until day 9 post op.. when my left nipple has sunken back in. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm going to the doctors tomorrow for a post op appt. And I'm going to bring this up..and am even willing to have dr.tucker fix it if he will. From what I have researched inverted nipple revision is a simple procedure that can be done quickly.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tucker is amazing! Definitely would recommend him to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery!