Results After Two Weeks! - Winnipeg, MB

I wasn't happy with my eyelashes so I started...

I wasn't happy with my eyelashes so I started getting false lashes put on. After months of use with no problems, I had a reaction. That reaction last two months and resulted in me loosing all my lashes or pretty much. This took place in January. I did nothing ot my lashes for two months to allow them to grow back. I avoided mascara most of the time to allow them to re-coop.

After they grew a little bit I started using a primer/serum from Sephora and then on June 25th I started using Latisse. Although my lashes had grown back decently prior to starting, the Latisse has shown great improvements after just two weeks!!!

My first (& only) bottle was given to me for free with my breast implants. :)

August 1

August 1st lashes with "They're Real" mascara.

Love 'em!

Update

I only use Latisse about twice a week now. I find the lashes are still very long and I'm happy with them. :)

Say no if you have blue green wyes I used lumigan (generic fir same as latisse) for around 6 weeks. I used one tiny drop for both eyes and applied if only to the lashline. I pribably used it approx 20 - 24 times max. I stopped using it as k got scared about iris colour change. About a week after stopping i noticed my blue/green eyes had darkened and were not as bright. The blue seems to have gone and they are a darker green. I regret using it
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

instead of buying latisse buy lumigan which is a drug used to treat glaucoma and contains bimatoprost and is a lot cheaper !! actually latisse got the idea from this drug

Wow what a difference!  So do you plan on continuing to use Latisse after you run out of your free bottle, or are you going to stop?  Keep us posted as to whether or not your lashes stay so full and long if you do stop using it.  Thanks for sharing.

I may keep using it. Haven't decided yet. May not be daily though! Those tiny bottles are expensive.

I hear that!  Check out these RealSelf Doctor answers about decreasing how often you use Latisse, from the sound of it you could probably reduce your use and still keep the results:

Awesome. Thanks for the info. :)
I have not seen a big difference, have using it for 2 months.
:( I guess everyone is different. I also use a primer with serum when applying mascara. Perhaps try that??
I just use it three times a week and one bottle is lasting me about 9 months this way!!
Nice. :)