Same Old Face - No Change - Maybe I Need Alot More Help Than Thermage - Winnipeg, MB

I'm 55 years old, had Thermage done 9 months ago...

I'm 55 years old, had Thermage done 9 months ago on my face and I probably expected too much but don't see a difference even after the nurse showed me photos after 3 months and then 6 months (as it's supposed to keep working for up to 6 months). For me it was a waste of money and hope. I am glad others have seen improvement.

Now I'm looking at surgery - a chin implant (as I have always had a receding chin but in the last few years I look like I have a double chin although I'm a tiny person always trying to gain weight on body. I'm very self conscious about it and of the wrinkles around my eyes so maybe I'm looking at a mini lift. I guess I have a lot more research on real people who have had these problems and a reference for some good doctors in Winnipeg who could help me.

I would show pictures if it made me feel better about myself but, alas, it didn't. I've always avoided pictures and still continue to do so. :(
MediSpa

The nurse who worked on me was very friendly, very positive but I still never really saw any results and still don't. I guess after that much money, I expected something or at least to feel better about looking in the mirror.

I'm sorry you didn't see any results with Thermage, that is so disappointing.  Definitely keep us posted on what you decide to do as far as a chin implant/mini lift!