Wish I Did This Sooner - Winnetka, IL

I met with Dr Cook's nurse Denise in the Winnetka...

I met with Dr Cook's nurse Denise in the Winnetka location for lip injections. As a first timer, I was nervous & worried about the procedure & results. She spent a lot of time talking with me to answer questions & ease my anxieties. I had the injections & they're perfect! Will be coming back for more procedures!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

From the second I made the appointment & all through the procedure & check out & aftercare I was made to feel like their most important patient. The cost is very reasonable & Denise and the rest of the staff is so wonderful. Am telling all my friends to run to Dr Cook's practice for any aesthetic procedures.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the lip augmentation  community.

Unfortunately I do not have any before pictures and I'm a little shy about sending you the after pictures but I can tell you some more about the experience. I asked Denise about what to expect and how it would feel. She spent a lot of time explaining the entire process. I told her I have a low pain tolerance so she offered me a dental block (Novocain) that would make me feel nothing. True to her word, I didn't feel anything and the initial injection of 1/2 a syringe of Juvederm done. She clearly explained what I might expect and the after care and told me to come back in two weeks to see where we were at. I didn't have much swelling at all, and only a slight bruise that was really only visible to me and was gone in 2 days. I loved the first injection so much that at the follow up appointment, I had her add another 1/2 syringe. So when it wears off (Denise said it could last anywhere from 6-8 months), I will be receiving a full syringe of Juvederm.

That is really good that such a conservative approach was taken, so you could get used to it, see how you like it, and add more if you liked. I'm so glad to hear you are loving the way it looks!! Do your lips feel any different to you with the filler in them, or can you not really feel it?